Bell & Johnson recognises the importance of planning and environment legislation, and its impact on our clients’ business and development activities in Australia.
At Bell & Johnson, our team can provide you with expert advice and assistance regarding planning and environmental legislation, including:
- corporate and corporate officer liability for environmental offences,
- contaminated land issues,
- pollution prosecutions and appeals,
- requirements for environmental licenses and approvals, and
- the powers of environmental authorities and other public agencies under environmental legislation.
Bell & Johnson’s lawyers also have extensive experience in all areas of Australian law relating to planning issues.